Subject: ECDC Survey on EUCI for the CCBs
From: "Country Cooperation" <[email-masked]>
To: "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "Julia Geller" <[email-masked]>, "Estonia Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <[email-masked]>, "Anne-Catherine VISO" <[email-masked]>, "Rexroth, Ute" <[email-masked]>, "Christakis Chatzichristodoulou" <ch.chatzichrist
Cc: "Stanislav Danchev" <[email-masked]>, "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "Czech Republic Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "Savolainen-Kopra Carita" <[email-masked]>, "Paula GARCIA-LOBATO" <[email-masked]>, "Rathmachers, Lea" <[email-masked]>, "Germany Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>, "Theodora Kalomama" <[email-masked]>, "Dimitrios Paraskevis
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 18:44:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear National Coordinators,

ECDC needs your feedback. As part of our ongoing project for handling and 
processing of EU Classified Information (EUCI) within the European Centre 
for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), we are conducting a short survey 
to gather information on the future needs from our stakeholders. This survey 
is related to the provisions of Article 21 of Regulation (EC) No 851/2004 
establishing a European centre for disease prevention and control, which 
mandate the adoption of internal rules and tools to facilitate the exchange 
of classified information (CI) relevant to public health and serious 
cross-border health threats. Until now, there were no cases where such 
exchange of CI between ECDC and the CCBs was needed, so the survey is 
focused on the future needs.

Your participation in this survey is vital for two reasons:

1.	Understanding the future needs: By collecting the information we can 
understand and plan for the future needs and practices. This will help us to 
identify tools and rules we would need to adapt for a possible exchange of 
CI.
2.	Compliance with Regulations: Completing this survey will help us comply 
with the new mandate of ECDC and ensure that we are meeting the required 
standards for handling of CI.

Please take a few minutes to complete the attached survey by 12 March (4 
questions only). To facilitate you in this process, we are also attaching 
the Annex I from the COMMISSION DECISION (EU, Euratom) 2015/ 444 of 13 March 
2015 on the security rules for protecting EU classified information where 
you can find the equivalence between the national and EU classification 
levels.   Important: If you are not the right person to answer, please 
forward this email to the respective colleague/s in your CCB who can provide 
the feedback. Your input is needed, and we appreciate your cooperation in 
this important initiative.

Thank you for your time and contribution. If we do not receive a response, 
we will assume that your CCB has no interest to share CI with ECDC.

For questions, please contact:

Stanislav Danchev
Deputy Head of Unit Digital Transformation Services/ Head of Section Digital 
Governance
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Phone: +46 (0)8 58 60 1177

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL